Coastside Emergency Action Program
The Coastside Emergency Action Program is a disaster preparedness committee bringing all key Coastside organizations to the table in order to sufficiently prepare for a disaster. In the event of a disaster, the Coastside community would have to be self sufficient for the first 48 hours, at least.
Committee Chair: Dave Richards
Meets: First Friday of the month at 9:30am
Department of Emergency Services, 537 Kelly Avenue, Half Moon Bay
If you are interested in joining Coastside Emergency Action Program Committee, please contact us.
Click here to sign up for SMC Alert, an alert notification system for San Mateo County used to immediately contact you during urgent or emergency situations with useful information and updates by sending you an email and/or text message.
Other information & resources:
- AM 1710
- Business Disaster Preparedness Handbook/Toolkit
- Disaster Preparedness Information
- Emergency Management Institute
- My Hazards Awareness Map
- ICS Incident Command Structure
- National Incident Management System
- National Organizations Active In Disasters
- Peninsula Humane Society
- Red Cross
- San Mateo County Alert Sign-up
- West Coast and Alaska Tsunami Warning Center