The Half Moon Bay California coast is conveniently located near major metropolitan areas and connected to major transportation arteries, making the Half Moon Bay Coastside the perfect place to live, work and visit.
Weather on the Coastside is quite temperate year round, with seasonal fog in the summer. Cool breezes off the ocean are common. The average yearly rainfall is 27.96 inches and the temperatures vary between 40 and 75 degrees.
Please visit our real estate page for resources on local residential and commercial real estate referrals. Our education page and health care page offer references on local schools, medical facilities and more.
The Half Moon Bay Coastside Chamber of Commerce and Visitors’ Bureau offers a comprehensive relocation package for $10, postage included. The package contains:
- Half Moon Bay Coastside Community Directory phonebook which includes information on local business, industry, health care, education, service organizations, residential phone listings and more
- Official Half Moon Bay Coastside Street Map of Montara, Moss Beach, Princeton-by-the-Sea, El Granada, Half Moon Bay, San Gregorio, La Honda, and Pescadero
- Half Moon Bay Coastside Visitor Guide
- Current copy of the weekly Half Moon Bay Review newspaper
- Neighborhoods of the Coastside magazine published by the Half Moon Bay Review
- List of Real Estate contacts
- CoastViews & Coastside Home Guide Magazine
- Complete demographics packets (by request)
- Assorted brochures for local businesses
Click here to request a relocation package today!